Wired Internet Access
- Students living in the Undergraduate Residences have access to an enhanced wired internet.
- No registration is required.
- No configuration is required - it works with normal default settings of DHCP, auto negotiate speed and duplex.
- Simply plug your computer into the network jack on the wall or the data port on the CISCO wall mount AP.
How Do I Connect?
Bethune, Stong, Vanier, Founders, Winters, Tatham Hall, Hilliard and Wood Residences
- Wired connectivity is available by plugging into any Yellow Port (LAN1, LAN2 & LAN3) using a network cable.
- The Green Port (LAN4) is used for VoIP Phone.
- These Data Jacks are used with a Ethernet Cable for wired access connectivity.
- The black arrow indicates the phone jack and the blue jack indicates the data jack used for wired access using a Ethernet Cable
Osgoode Chambers Wired Internet Access (ResNet)
- ResNet Wired Internet Service is available for Osgoode Hall Law School students live in Osgoode Chambers.
- ResNet service is the wired Internet service for residents living in York Apartments (Atkinson, Assiniboine and Passy Gardens/Osgoode Chambers). For new residents, please refer to the online checklist.
- How do I get It? Visit the ResNet Startup Guide.
IMPORTANT: Use of WIFI ROUTERS is NOT PERMITTED in the Undergraduate Residences.
Being caught using a WIFI Router within the Undergraduate residences will result with your in-room Ethernet port being Disabled.
See the ResNet Service Terms & Conditions for more details.