AirYorkPLUS is the wireless access service available at York University, featuring:
- Single sign on: once you configure your Wi-Fi client (laptop or tablet computer, smartphone, etc.) with your Passport York credentials, the client will automatically connect to AirYorkPLUS as soon as it is within range of an AirYorkPLUS access point.
- Security: network traffic is encrypted between the client and the AirYorkPLUS access point.
- Better performance in high-density settings such as lecture halls and libraries where many Wi-Fi clients are active simultaneously.
IMPORTANT: Most performance improvement are available only to Wi-Fi devices with dual-band radios. For further details, please consult UIT's recommendations on selecting/purchasing a Wi-Fi client device for use on-campus at York.
How do I get it?
- AirYorkPLUS Wi-Fi Service is available in all Undergraduate Residences and Osgoode Chambers.
- Available AirYorkPLUS locations on campus.
- Run the AirYorkPLUS Setup Application ( Windows Only ).
- Configure your computer or wireless device & connect to AirYorkPLUS:
Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)
How do I get help?
- AirYorkPLUS Troubleshooting FAQs
- Contact InRes Support at email@example.com